The material contained on the site has been prepared by Government Contracts Blog as a site to its readers and the internet community and is not intended to constitute legal advice. Government Contracts Blog has used reasonable efforts in collecting, preparing and providing quality information and material, but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained on or linked to the Web site. Users of information from the site or links do so at their own risk.
USERS OF THE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS BLOG ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE TO ACHIEVE INTENDED RESULTS. USERS ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY DECISIONS OR ADVICE MADE OR GIVEN AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR APPLICATION OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT RETRIEVED THEREFROM, INCLUDING THOSE TO ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, AND REVIEW OF SUCH RESULTS. CCH IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICES. IF LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, TAX OR OTHER EXPERT ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED, THE SERVICES OF A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL SHOULD BE SOUGHT.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE
Certain materials on this Online Service are from third parties not within CCH’s control. CCH is under no obligation to, and does not, scan such third party content used in connection with the Online Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, CCH respects the copyright interests of others and, as a policy, does not knowingly permit materials herein that infringe another party’s copyright.
If you believe any materials on this Online Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Copyright Agent for CCH Incorporated
Office of the General Counsel
Wolters Kluwer North American Shared Services
2700 Lake Cook Road
Riverwoods, IL 60015