The Department of Defense has announced the award of a $990 million firm-fixed-price shared contract award for operations and maintenance services.
The work will be performed at government medical and related non-medical facilities including hospitals, clinics, administrative, pharmacies, veterinarian, dental, training, research, utility and energy plants, labs and storage facilities, as well as some nonmedical facilities associated with these medical facilities.
The recipients of the contract award are:
- ABM Government Services, of Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- ACEPEX Management Corp., of Montclair, California
- EMCOR Government Services, of Arlington, Virginia
- Electronic Metrology Laboratory, of Franklin, Tennessee
- Facility Services Management, of Clarksville, Tennessee
- J&J Maintenance Inc., of Austin, Texas
- Johnson Controls Building Automation Systems, of Huntsville, Alabama
- Quality Services International, of San Antonio, Texas
- SODEXO Management, of Gaithersburg, Maryland
- VW International, of Alexandria, Virginia
Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Support Center, Huntsville, Alabama, is the contracting activity.
For more information, see the DoD release.