According to the Department of Defense, the Army Corps of Engineers has added ten more contractors to the previously announced $2,500,000,000, multiple-award, firm-fixed-price contract for services related to the procurement and installation of utility monitoring and control systems.
The contract also includes similar services such as heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, building automation systems, supervisory control and data acquisition systems and other automated control systems and electronic security systems and/or force protection measures worldwide.
Three contractors were included in the initial award:
- Johnson Controls BAS, LLC, of Huntsville, Alabama (W912DY-14-D-0050)
- Evergreen Fire Alarms LLC, of Tacoma, Washington (W912DY-14-D-0051)
- exp Federal Inc., of Chicago, Illinois (W912DY-14-D-0052)
The ten new awardees are:
- Eaton Corp., of Raleigh, North Carolina (W912DY-15-D-0003)
- Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., of Columbia, Maryland (W912DY-15-D-0004)
- Schneider Electric Buildings Americas Inc., of Carrollton, Texas (W912DY-15-D-0005)
- Siemens Government Technologies Inc., of Arlington, Virginia (W912DY-15-D-0006)
- Secure Mission Solutions LLC, of Fairfax, Virginia (W912DY-15-D-0007)
- Williams Electric Company Inc., of Fort Walton Beach, Florida (W912DY-15-D-0008)
- EPC Service Inc.,of Waipahu, Hawaii (W912DY-15-D-0009)
- Infotec Systems Corp., of Summerville, South Carolina (W912DY-15-D-0010)
- SEI Group Inc., of Huntsville, Alabama (W912DY-15-D-0011)
- Spectrum Solutions Inc., of Madison, Alabama (W912DY-15-D-0012)
Funding and work location will be determined with each order.
For more information, see the DoD release.